It all started with Chuck Norris facts:
Then evolved into Jack Bauer facts:
It has reached it's pinnacle with Tim Tebow Facts:
And now I come to find out that even the Russians do this. They have Vladimir Putin facts. Roger Von Oech has collected a bunch of them here. Granted, Vlad Putin is no Tim Tebow, but some of these are pretty funny and what's funny is that it appears those Russians have a sense of humor - who knew? Here's a few of my favorites:
• When Putin was little, he broke a cup. The spilled water turned into oceans and the splinters became continents.
• Putin can scratch his own heel without bending over.
• Socks worn by Putin are routinely dropped on Chechen rebels.
• Putin knows every Russian citizen’s name, address, and phone number. If you say a dirty word, Putin will call you in the evening to reprimand
• When Putin’s name is typed, the first letter capitalizes itself.
• By squinting his eye Putin can read and write multimedia DVDs.
• Putin’s stare has downed 15 American satellites spying over the Kremlin.
And oh by the way - does anyone get a slightly creepy feeling with that one about Putin knowing everyone's name address and phone # in Russia - as if there is a little more to that "joke" than meets the eye?
Blogged with Flock